Well hey there guys welcome back. Every Tuesday I am going to try to post what I like to call Trio Tuesday. I am going to choose a specific piece of clothing and style it three completely different ways. This week I choose my Ralph Lauren boyfriend fit medium wash jeans.
My first look features the jeans styled in a casual, spring look. I love the pajama shirt look. When I found this one at H&M for ten dollars I couldn't resist. I paired this outfit with my sparkly gold and chestnut sandals from Target. This outfit would be perfect for going to class or quickly running errands.
My second look features the jeans styled in a more sophisticated, dressed up way. I paired the jeans with my red/orange blazer from Forever 21 and a sheer pale pink tank I got from H&M years ago. I of course paired this outfit with my favorite nude flats from Target. This outfit would be perfect for meetings or going out to dinner.
My third look is probably my favorite. This outfit is perfect for class or going to get coffee on those chilly springs days. I paired the jeans in this look with a simple white and navy striped boat tee from Forever 21 and my trench coat from Forever 21. I paired my white converse with the outfit to keep it casual and fun.







0 comments:
Post a Comment