Welcome to my life, this blog has been something I have wanted to do since about seventh grade and today is the day that it is finally happening. Let me begin by introducing myself my name is Olivia. I am a current college freshman and majoring in fashion merchandising with a minor in business. I have loved fashion since a very young age. I still remember the first issue of Vogue my mother gave me and the Chanel scented pages. I now associate that smell with New York City. I am currently living my life right outside Washington, DC and enjoying the city life. I would describe my style as preppy and classic. I enjoy being able to have a closet that will never go out of style. I hope you enjoy following my journey through college with me as I document it on here. Here it goes the moment I have been waiting for awhile to do my first outfit post. Well lets get on with it. 


Today was one of those mornings where there was not enough time in the world. I may or may not have slept a little longer than I should have, so wearable "pajamas" it is. These Forever 21 pants are seriously a life saver. Everyone has those days where you do not want to get dressed or even put on jeans well these are the perfect solutions, I cannot even count how many pairs of these pants I own both flowy and straight. Paired with a loose boyfriend tee and nude flats it made these pants look more dressed up. I walked to class without even realizing how cold it was outside, when I got back I slipped on my jean jacket and I was ready to go. My pants of course are from Forever 21 and can be found in a variety of colors and patterns. My jean jacket is from J. Crew factory from a few seasons ago. My tee shirt is from Old Navy. Old Navy has a great variety of these shirts in all different solid colors from neutrals to brights. My shoes are from Target; they are the most comfortable pair of flats that I own; I wear them almost everyday. For jewelry today I kept it pretty simple and went with this simple rectangle necklace from Forever 21. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment